Maximize your traffic potential with customized analysis
We understand the vitality of clean on and off-page SEO.
That’s why our SEO audits are conducted with one specific goal in mind: To create a solid foundation for organic search ranking improvements.
Before your site undergoes any type of SEO campaign, it’s critical to understand the underlying problematic components.
One, so that you don’t waste time fixing what isn’t broken.
And two, to fix what is.
Some of the Criteria We Check For
We do an entire visibility audit to determine if Google can correctly index your site.
• robots.txt - The robots.txt file allows the search engine "robots" to know those folders that should not be included in their index (i.e. pages that are not for users to see).
• Robots Meta Tags - Meta tags tell the search engines what your site is about. It also shows up to viewers when they do a search in Google. You want this written well from both a search engine and a user perspective. It is important these tags incorporate keywords but also compel users to click.
• HTTP status codes - HyperText Transfer Protocol (or HTTP) response status codes are returned whenever search engines or website visitors make a request to a web server. These three-digit codes indicate the response and status of HTTP requests.
• XML sitemap - Shows the search engines every page on your site, the importance of these pages, and how often they're updated.
1.1 Site Structure - Vertical and Horizontal Architecture Levels of the Site
2. Indexing - Check for proper page indexing
3. On-site optimization
We check for any indicators on your site that aren’t fully optimized correctly. This is a major deal – you can’t initiate offsite SEO practices without first having a correctly formatted on-site structure.
• Speed – Is your page loading quick enough? This not only can adversely affect you in SERPs, but it can cause your customers to abandon your site if the loading time is too long.
• Mobile Optimization – Is your site mobile friendly? 4.61 billion people around the world surfed the web through their mobile phone in 2016. Don’t take the risk. Besides, your rankings will take a hit, too.
• URLs – Ever seen a URL that looks like an encyclopedia citation? Yeah, they’re terrible for your SERPs. Not only that, but it clutters your user’s task bar – and in this age of nonstop sharing, no one wants a novella when they copy and paste your URL.
• Insufficient content – You’ve got to have enough text on your site. Google won’t even allow you to start an AdWords campaign if they deem you have insufficient content – it thinks your site is “under construction.” You can imagine how bad that is for your ranking’s.
• User Interface – It’s all about your consumers at the end of the day. You want an interface that is appealing enough to make people want to visit your site every single day.
• Internal connections - Strategic internal linking is an SEO power technique, especially for content marketing. You need to have a proper internal linking structure to increase robot crawling ease.
• Broken links - If there are dead links on your website, it can stop search engine spiders from crawling your site and, thus, indexing it. This negatively hurts your SEO, and we make sure that all broken links are rectified for you.
• Redirects - Redirection is the process of forwarding one URL to a different URL. There are three main kinds of redirects: 301, 302, and meta refresh. 301 are permanent redirects, and we recommend every redirect on your site be a 301 for your best SEO results.
• Duplicate Content – While not technically harmful for your SEO, duplicate content can cause search engines to have a difficult time determining who to rank for what. This can lengthen the process of you ranking, and have an overall adverse effect on the entire process. We recommend avoiding it!
• Errors 404 – A 404 error occurs when you click on a link, and that link can’t be found. This usually happens when migrating a site – you have new URL’s, and they haven’t been migrated over. This can negatively impact your SEO in huge ways, since links are arguably the most important aspects of ranking.
4. On-Page Optimization - Page-level optimization
• The Title tag - The Title tag is one of the most important tags in SEO. The Title tag is visible in the search engine results and can greatly influence the ranking of a particular word or phrase. There are practices that are good to be followed and we ensure that they are properly implemented.
• Headline Meta Tags - An H1 tag is like the title of a book, and should be written to include appropriate keywords. Header tags should be in order and not deviate from an order that sequentially makes sense.
• Description Meta Tags - Meta tags tell the search engines what your site is about. It also shows up to viewers when they do a search in Google. You want this written well from both a search engine and a user perspective. It is important these tags incorporate keywords but also compel users to click.
• Keywords and Phrases - In addition to our own keyword research, we will analyze your keywords using our proprietary predictive keyword analysis tool to estimate the amount of traffic/leads/sales that can be gained by improving each keywords position.
• Content – This may seem like a given, but your content matters. We do an initial scrub through to ensure that everything is properly punctuated, grammatically correct, and relevant to your industry.
5. Off-Page optimization
Once your on-page affairs are taken care of, now’s the time to get to the meaty stuff that really boost your rankings.
• Popularity – We give you an entire rundown on the popularity of your site, determined through the organic, paid, and social traffic your site is accumulating.
• Trust – There’s a lot of spam out there. It’s important that we determine if search engines are viewing your site as one. If your site isn’t trusted, no search engine will let you near their first pages.
• Link Profile - A link profile is the makeup of links directing to your site. Google favors links from a variety of sites as well as high-authority sites. We do a site audit to determine the kind of links that your site is receiving.
• Anchor Profile - Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. The best SEO practices dictate that your anchor text be relevant to the page you're linking to, rather than generic text. We do a sweep through to ensure your anchor links are appropriate for the sites they link to.
• Authority - Domain Authority (DA) is a score developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on SERPs. Its scores range from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank. The goal is to always have the highest DA possible.
6. Check for penalties
7. Detection of Bad Links
It’s important to discover toxic backlinks before Google decides to penalize you for them. With our audit, we can catch potentially dangerous backlinks before they do any harm to your ranking, and disavow them accordingly. We won’t just stop there, either. We’ll conduct routine crawls to ensure no others creep up.
8. Ad Research
With our SEO audit, we provide intelligence on your Advertising strategy to help you achieve maximum ROI from your PPC campaigns.
We give you reports on valuable insight to your competitor’s PPC campaigns, budgets, keywords, and their most successful ads. You can use this data to coast off of their successful experiences, and capitalize on their mistakes by ensuring you avoid replication.
We’ll also give you an in-depth closeup of how your competition maximizes their AdWords results by analyzing their volume, traffic, and CPC estimates for successful keywords.
Don’t worry, we won’t just give you a book load of information and leave you swimming in the confusion. We take all the data found in your audit, and give you a streamlined, comprehensible strategy to set you up for rank-conquering success.
Search Engine Optimization is a term that ranges over a large set of techniques, yet the basic premise is that to optimize web pages in such a way that they can stand the requirements of search engines for value, popularity, quality, speed, technical specifications and users experience. SEO is ...
Real links, real people, real results Link building is one of the most fundamental cornerstones of good SEO work. You need a link building campaign that’s tailored to your needs. Your company is unique, your brand is one-of- a-kind, and you need a strategy that’s built around your website’s ...
JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX We handle it all for you. We develop the pitches, identify your marketplace targets, and reach out to their blogs on behalf of your business – securing links and gaining influencer attraction. COMPLETELELY HANDS-FREE Reaching out to bloggers and key influencers is a huge ...
We tailor you SEO needs as a small business owner. That means no more of your marketing budget will be wasted on strategies that may not even benefit your company. Make it easy on your customers You’ve got people looking for you. Make it easy for them to find you!Massive ...
There is no questioning that digital is king when it comes to marketing – or any entertainment, period. We blend brand creativity, strategy, and storytelling with the certainty of performance and analytic marketing. Content Marketing & Blogger Outreach The content created and posted on your site influence how your ...
You give us the KPIs, we’ll make them happen.No matter your business, brand, or industry, we can tailor our PPC process to fit your needs perfectly.We’ve developed internal systems and processes that are easily catered to a variety of niche-specificneeds.SeoSlav’s methodology is centered on testing – we’ve created a ...
You are the owner of one successful business, but you want to sell more because as you know it for a fact – time is money! The best way to achieve this in the information age that we live in is via developing of a company web site. Why ...
We Create APPS That Enhance Your Business At SeoSlav, we create apps that get featured in app store – the kind of apps that people can’t stop talking about, using, and keep coming back to over and over again. We live for the mobile experience. It’s who we are. ...
You may have the greatest service in the world, but nobody will trust your business if it looks grimy and haphazardly designed. About 78% of consumers judge a business by its logo alone. Don’t go into the marketplace with an unbranded design. View Our Work Logo Design Elevate your ...